<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am frigging tired. Gymed just now. And also stayed up to watch the FA Cup final last night. Liverpool won so yay! But I think their playing sucked. Oh well, you won't undertsand even if I were to say it out here so never mind. My stamina dropped a hell lot. I'm so upset la! Right. I'm gonna build up my stamina during the hols. ( :

Oh, Char and Nicki! I can't tag you guys! Hahaha. But anyway thanks for the comments. And Char, I guess you're right, thanks for the msg! I really appreciate it.

Cheena tongue programme starts tomorrow. Boo. So fast la. And I think we might be getting back some MYE scripts? Double boo la. I wish I could skip school. So I won't have to feel irritated all the time which in turn, I won't have to show people attitude and offend them. Damn. Honestly, I have no idea wth I'm feeling right now. I seemed to feel pretty empty and numb and worried at the same time. Okay, wth? Never mind. Its not like people's gonna, you know, ask you sincerely what happened. Whatever la. So bye.

What's the point of telling me so much?